Chupi Marketing & Communications Role
MAY 01, 2017 by CHUPI SWEETMAN
Chupi Marketing & Communications Role
I'm excited to announce we have a vacancy on the team for a Marketing & Communications role. Have a read of the job below and if you think this is you we would love to hear from you by the end of May. x Chupi
Who we are:
Chupi is a multi-award winning jewellery brand founded in 2013 by former Topshop designer Chupi Sweetman. Irresistibly drawn to “wild and natural things” Chupi’s signature aesthetic includes casting from real feathers and leaves, creating a delicate fine jewellery collection made for your inner magpie. Positioned in the affordable luxury market, Chupi is stocked in leading department stores and independents across the UK and Ireland with plans for the US. The brand is export focused and with fans around the world from London to Tokyo the future is really exciting.
Everything we make is designed and made in Ireland, our tagline “Made in Ireland, loved everywhere” is hugely important to everything we do.
We plan to take our beautiful jewels all over the world and we are looking for the right person to become part of our brilliant team.
Who you are:
You work in the area and are a brilliant communicator who loves everything about telling the story of the brand. From Marketing to PR you understand the channel isn’t what matters but how you tell the story is key. This role requires diverse skills, you should be as comfortable talking one on one with a key stakeholder as you are building and implementing a digital campaign across multiple channels.
Proven skills have as much value as qualifications, we want someone who has experience, enthusiasm and a willingness to learn. We are a digital company with a huge reliance in tech and cloud based software for all of our applications, you'll be incredibly happy in the online world. As a start up getting involved in every area of the business is essential.
Above all we are focused on our amazing customers and we want you to be too.
Who you will work with:
You will report to our Creative Director Chupi. Within this role you will work with a number of areas including:
• Sales: To ensure a target-driven approach for every campaign
• Creative: Developing content and creative
• Logistics: Working with our manufacturing & packaging partners
• External: Creative, PR and research agencies in the delivery of marketing strategy and brand objectives
Skills & Requirements:
• Minimum three years industry experience
• A degree isn’t essential, but experience in marketing, brand and PR is vital
• Proven track record in communicating for a brand across multiple channels
• Ability to work successfully in a cross functional team setting, as well as independently
• Excellent project management experience and ability to manage multiple service providers to deliver projects on time and within budget
• Understanding of social media and each channel’s unique needs
• A strong creative side that can innovate and deliver brilliant campaigns
• Able to work to tight deadlines, but also set your own targets. Self sufficient when given a prescribed task
• A keen interest in the Irish media, alongside UK & US press and influencers
• Brilliant organisational ability with a love of detail and spreadsheets
• Great communication skills, both written and verbal
• We are a digital company so an understanding of ecommerce and blogging platforms like Wordpress would be a distinct advantage
• Knowledge of online & social marketing including PPC would be beneficial
• Excellent computer skills, we use Google Drive, Shopify, Asana and Trello
• Ability to initiate, foster and maintain effective working relationships and networks with both internal and external contacts
• An intuitive understanding of brand management, Social Media management and content management is essential
Roles & Responsibilities:
Responsibilities associated with this role include, but are not limited to the following:
• Create and implement brilliant short and long lead campaigns across print, social and digital advertising
• Assist in developing our marketing strategy
• Delivering monthly reports and KPIs across key areas
• Creative input, supervision and coordination of all marketing material including packaging and POS material, ensuring brand guidelines and consistency
• Managing external agencies and suppliers to ensure timely and cost effective delivery of projects within agreed budgets
• Run all PR activity to generate coverage and build awareness of the brand, including award applications
• Concept and implement an event schedule throughout Ireland & the UK
• Produce photoshoots from campaign to still life
• Writing content for communication channels including media, print and online social media
• Working with our influencers and key clients
• Management of junior staff
• Support our sales team in producing content, presentations and launches for shows, events and pitches
• We are a small team so a willingness to assist and support in all areas of the business including ad hoc project work & general administration
We are looking for someone who wants a brilliant, challenging and creative experience as part of a great team. We are still very much a start up which means you can shape your own future. Some days will be quiet and some crazy, we hope you fancy the challenge.
The role will be Monday-Friday with the occasional weekend as required. The role is based in our Dublin 8 office with occasional travel to the UK & US.
If you think this sounds like you please write us a cover letter detailing why you would be suited to this role. Attach this cover letter along with your CV and any other relevant documents to: email@example.com by end of May.
We will be conducting interviews with potential candidates with the role to commence in or around July 2017.