This solitaire engagement ring is set with a grey diamond in a claw setting on a twig band. Like a sparkle of sunlight catching the early morning dew in the hedgerows, this grey diamond is set in a claw setting atop one of our signature twig rings. The diamond of this precious engagement ring sparkles with an inner fire, a lovely alternative to a classic diamond.
The setting for every ring is cast in 14k gold from a beautiful hawthorn twig. Legend says you must never cut or harm a Hawthorn tree as they are fairy trees. Chupi took a single branch from a tree that fell in the Spring storms so you can enjoy the beauty of the delicate twigs with the buds about to burst into bloom.
Chupi's Precious Collection of engagement and wedding rings are designed to mark one of the most special moments in your life. Each ring is made with love in Ireland to last a lifetime, these future heirlooms have a magic all of their own.
We curate our Grey Diamonds into both light and dark gemstones, so you can note your preference when you order. If you would like to select your exact stone simply note this on your order and we will be in touch with a selection of images of our current selection.
- Our Solid Gold rings are made bespoke. It takes 4-6 weeks to make your piece.
- We hold a small number of Solid Gold pieces in stock - if you have a date in mind that's sooner than our standard Solid Gold timeline, please get in touch at email@example.com.
- 14k Solid Gold Twig Band
- Set with a responsibly sourced, brilliant cut 2ct Grey Diamond
- Made with love in Ireland
- Hallmarked in Ireland's historic Dublin Castle
Delivery & Returns
- Free worldwide trackable shipping with DHL
- 100 days to return or exchange your piece
- Your Chupi order will arrive in our signature gift packaging
- If you have chosen a bespoke piece it will take up to 6 weeks to make.