Those who don’t believe in magic will never find it, the immortal words of Roald Dahl were written for all of us who believe not only in magic but love. Love is a magical thing, Chupi designed this ring with each gemstone representing You, Me & Magic. An heirloom piece, a sparkling solitaire Morganite gemstone sits flanked by two tiny diamonds atop one of our signature rings.
Our Precious Collection of engagement rings are designed to mark one of the most special moments in your life and made with love to last a lifetime, these future heirlooms have a magic all of their own. This ring pairs beautifully with a range of different wedding bands, including our Hawthorn Twig ring.
The band is cast in 14k gold from a beautiful hawthorn twig found in the woods of Ireland. Legend says you must never cut or harm a Hawthorn tree as they are fairy trees. Chupi took a single branch from a tree that fell in the Spring storms so you can enjoy the beauty of the delicate twigs with the buds about to burst into bloom, twigs look so delicate but think of the mighty trees supported from such tiny things.
Your ring is a bespoke piece and will be made especially for you, this takes 4-6 weeks from the day you place your order. We carry a small stock of rings in our store so if you have a special date in mind and need it sooner do get in touch and we will do our best to have your ring ready in time.
Individually handcrafted in our studio in Ireland and hallmarked in Ireland's historic Dublin Castle.
- Our Solid Gold rings are made bespoke. It takes 4-6 weeks to make your piece.
- We hold a small number of Solid Gold pieces in stock - if you have a date in mind that's sooner than our standard Solid Gold timeline, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 14k Solid Gold Twig Band
- Morganite centre stone is a round brilliant cut stone
- Carat weight of centre stone is 1ct
- Flanking stones are brilliant cut Classic Diamonds measuring 3mm
- Carat weight of side stones is 0.1ct each
- Total carat weight of stones is 1.2ct
- The flanking diamonds set in this piece are graded VSI clarity.
- Made with love in Ireland
- Hallmarked in Ireland's historic Dublin Castle
Make your piece extra special with our complimentary luxury gift packaging. Your piece will arrive beautifully presented in our luxurious Chupi jewellery box hand-tied with the softest grosgrain ribbon, held within our distinctive Chupi bag. Ready to give to that someone special or keep for the perfect treat.
I love the idea of buying something now that will become an heirloom for my future children to cherish forever
The jewelry that you’ll probably see on Instagram at least 100 times today
Chupi makes delicate jewellery inspired by the stories of her childhood in Ireland
Convincing Us To Ditch Traditional Rings
One of the Five Best Places to Shop in Dublin
Made using recycled gold, conflict free stones and packaged in reusable or recyclable packaging.
We securely ship your precious gift globally using our trusted partners.
Beautifully packaged in luxury gift wrap or choose our minimal packaging option.
We offer returns on all our pieces within 100 days of purchase.