Those who don’t believe in magic will never find it, the immortal words of Roald Dahl were written for all of us who believe not only in magic but love. Love is a magical thing, Chupi designed this ring with each gemstone representing You, Me & Magic. An heirloom piece, a sparkling solitaire Morganite gemstone sits flanked by two tiny diamonds atop one of our signature rings.
Our Precious Collection of engagement rings are designed to mark one of the most special moments in your life and made with love to last a lifetime, these future heirlooms have a magic all of their own. This ring pairs beautifully with a range of different wedding bands, including our Hawthorn Twig ring.
The band is cast in 14k gold from a beautiful hawthorn twig found in the woods of Ireland. Legend says you must never cut or harm a Hawthorn tree as they are fairy trees. Chupi took a single branch from a tree that fell in the Spring storms so you can enjoy the beauty of the delicate twigs with the buds about to burst into bloom, twigs look so delicate but think of the mighty trees supported from such tiny things.
Your ring is a bespoke piece and will be made especially for you, this takes 4-6 weeks from the day you place your order. We carry a small stock of rings in our store so if you have a special date in mind and need it sooner do get in touch and we will do our best to have your ring ready in time.
Individually handcrafted in our studio in Ireland and hallmarked in Ireland's historic Dublin Castle.
- Our Solid Gold rings are made bespoke. It takes 4-6 weeks to make your piece.
- We hold a small number of Solid Gold pieces in stock - if you have a date in mind that's sooner than our standard Solid Gold timeline, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 14k Solid Gold Twig Band
- 2ct Morganite centre stone
- Flanked by 2 x 3mm Classic Diamonds
- Side stone carat weight is 0.11ct each
- 2.22 total carat weight
- The diamonds set in this piece are graded VSI clarity.
- Made with love in Ireland
- Hallmarked in Ireland's historic Dublin Castle
Delivery & Returns
- Free worldwide trackable shipping with DHL
- 100 days to return or exchange your piece
- Your Chupi order will arrive in our signature gift packaging
- If you have chosen a bespoke piece it will take up to 6 weeks to make.