A crown of sparkling classic diamonds encircles a round half carat Classic Diamond in a perfect halo. The fiery diamonds sparkle brilliantly making Queen of Hearts the ultimate statement ring.
Halo engagement rings became hugely popular in the 1920s, Chupi has been inspired by the vintage rings her Grandmother used to wear and designed Queen of Hearts to be a future heirloom.
Our Precious Collection of engagement rings are designed to mark one of the most special moments in your life and made with love to last a lifetime, these future heirlooms have a magic all of their own.
- Our Solid Gold rings are made bespoke. It takes 4-6 weeks to make your piece.
- We hold a small number of Solid Gold pieces in stock - if you have a date in mind that's sooner than our standard Solid Gold timeline, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 14k Solid Gold band
- Classic Diamond centre stone is brilliant round cut stone, measuring 5.5mm
- Total carat weight of centre stone is 0.5ct
- Halo is comprised by approx. 16 x 1mm Classic Diamonds
- Total carat weight of halo is 0.08ct
- GIA certified classic diamonds
- Our diamonds range between D-F in colour, with varying degrees of clarity. If you are seeking a specific grade of diamond, please get in touch at email@example.com
- Made with love in Ireland
- Hallmarked in Ireland's historic Dublin Castle
Delivery & Returns
- Free worldwide trackable shipping with DHL
- 100 days to return or exchange your piece
- Your Chupi order will arrive in our signature gift packaging
- If you have chosen a bespoke piece it will take up to 6 weeks to make.