Solid Gold horse coin necklace by Chupi.
From our Irish coin series this piece is cast from an original Irish farthing coin Chupi found in her grandmother’s sewing box. A little reminder you are worth your weight in gold.
In the early 1920’s, the first Irish coins were designed by a committee headed by the legendary poet W.B. Yeats. An artist was commissioned to design a series of beautiful coins inspired by Irish wildlife to celebrate Ireland.
Chupi has always loved the old Irish coins, with their illustrations of birds, deer and horses they are a tiny piece of Ireland. This coin necklace is illustrated with an Irish woodcock, it was minted in 1930 at the very founding of the Irish state.
- 14k Solid Gold chain measuring 18 inches (45cm)
- Would you like your necklace longer or shorter? We would love to make it especially for you. We offer a bespoke chain length of up to 20” which will take 3-4 weeks to make. A chain length of 21-24" will incur an additional charge.
- 14k Solid Gold chain and pendant
- Finished with a 14k Solid Gold Chupi charm and lobster clasp
- Made with love in Ireland
- Hallmarked in Ireland's historic Dublin Castle
We offer free worldwide shipping via DHL when you order a piece from our solid gold collection.
Your order from Chupi will be shipped in our signature gift packaging to anywhere in the world. Once your order has been dispatched you will receive a tracking number which will allow you to track your package via DHL.