Solid Gold horse coin necklace by Chupi.
From our Irish coin series this piece is cast from an original Irish farthing coin Chupi found in her grandmother’s sewing box. A little reminder you are worth your weight in gold.
In the early 1920’s, the first Irish coins were designed by a committee headed by the legendary poet W.B. Yeats. An artist was commissioned to design a series of beautiful coins inspired by Irish wildlife to celebrate Ireland.
Chupi has always loved the old Irish coins, with their illustrations of birds, deer and horses they are a tiny piece of Ireland. This coin necklace is illustrated with an Irish woodcock, it was minted in 1930 at the very founding of the Irish state.
- 14k Solid Gold chain measuring 18 inches (45cm)
- Would you like your necklace longer or shorter? We would love to make it especially for you. We offer a bespoke chain length of up to 20” which will take 3-4 weeks to make. A chain length of 21-24" will incur an additional charge.
- 14k Solid Gold chain and pendant
- Finished with a 14k Solid Gold Chupi charm and lobster clasp
- Made with love in Ireland
- Hallmarked in Ireland's historic Dublin Castle
Make your piece extra special with our complimentary luxury gift packaging. Your piece will arrive beautifully presented in our luxurious Chupi jewellery box hand-tied with the softest grosgrain ribbon, held within our distinctive Chupi bag. Ready to give to that someone special or keep for the perfect treat.
I love the idea of buying something now that will become an heirloom for my future children to cherish forever
The jewelry that you’ll probably see on Instagram at least 100 times today
Chupi makes delicate jewellery inspired by the stories of her childhood in Ireland
Convincing Us To Ditch Traditional Rings
One of the Five Best Places to Shop in Dublin
Made using recycled gold, conflict free stones and packaged in reusable or recyclable packaging.
We securely ship your precious gift globally using our trusted partners.
Beautifully packaged in luxury gift wrap or choose our minimal packaging option.
We offer returns on all our pieces within 100 days of purchase.