A crown of sparkling classic diamonds encircles a round half carat grey diamond in a perfect halo. The fiery diamonds sparkle brilliantly making Queen of Hearts the ultimate statement ring.
Halo engagement rings became hugely popular in the 1920s, Chupi has been inspired by the vintage rings her Grandmother used to wear and designed Queen of Hearts to be a future heirloom.
Our Precious Collection of engagement rings are designed to mark one of the most special moments in your life and made with love to last a lifetime, these future heirlooms have a magic all of their own.
The twig band is cast in substantial solid 14k white gold from a beautiful hawthorn twig found by Chupi in Wicklow, they look so delicate but think of the mighty trees that are supported from such tiny things. Individually handcrafted in our studio in Dublin and hallmarked in Ireland's historic Dublin Castle.
- Our Solid White Gold rings are made bespoke. It takes 4-6 weeks to make your piece.
- We hold a small number of Solid White Gold pieces in stock - if you have a date in mind that's sooner than our standard Solid Gold timeline, please get in touch at email@example.com.
- 14k Solid White Gold twig band
- Grey Diamond centre stone is brilliant round cut stone, measuring 5.5mm
- Total carat weight of centre stone is 0.5ct
- Halo is comprised by approx. 16 x 1mm Classic Diamonds
- Total carat weight of halo is 0.08ct
- GIA certified classic diamonds
- Made with love in Ireland
- Hallmarked in Ireland's historic Dublin Castle
We offer free worldwide shipping via DHL when you order a piece from our solid gold collection.
Your order from Chupi will be shipped in our signature gift packaging to anywhere in the world. Once your order has been dispatched you will receive a tracking number which will allow you to track your package via DHL.