A crescent moon encrusted with diamonds sparkles as a symbol of hope in an otherwise dark sky.
The Victorians gazed at the moon, creating beautiful feminine pieces inspired by the idea that wherever you are in the world we all wish to the same moon in the night sky.
Chupi was inspired by an antique diamond Victorian moon when designing to The Moon & Back. Wear it as a talisman for strength and hope when you cast your wishes for the future.
- Chain measures 45cm (18 inches)
- Set with tiny Classic Diamonds
- Diamonds: 1mm x 2 & 1.25mm x 1
- Moon charm is 7.5mm top to tail with a 3.5mm bale
- Total height 11mm 3mm wide
- Would you like your necklace longer or shorter? We would love to make it especially for you. We offer a bespoke chain length of up to 20” which will take 3-4 weeks to make. A chain length of 21-24" will incur an additional charge.
- 14k Solid Gold chain, set with three tiny Classic Diamonds
- Finished with a 14k Solid Gold Chupi charm and lobster clasp
- Made with love in Ireland
- Hallmarked in Ireland's historic Dublin Castle
Sustainability is at the heart of everything we do. Inspired by our heritage and our values, all of our packaging is made using FSC certified wood. Each piece of packaging can be recycled except our blush pink boxes which are designed to hold your heirlooms. All of our precious jewellery is made using ethical gold and conflict free stones.
I love the idea of buying something now that will become an heirloom for my future children to cherish forever
The jewelry that you’ll probably see on Instagram at least 100 times today
Chupi makes delicate jewellery inspired by the stories of her childhood in Ireland
Convincing Us To Ditch Traditional Rings
One of the Five Best Places to Shop in Dublin
All our orders come with free tracked shipping worldwide. Upon completion of your order you will receive a confirmation email which includes a unique tracking number. Visit your country’s national postal carrier website, enter your tracking number, and you will find an up-to-date record of your order’s location.
In the event that you would like to return your Chupi piece we offer a 100 day return or exchange policy. You can find the information for returning your piece on care.chupi.com and this will help our team look after you in the quickest and most effective manner.
Our shop is located in Atrium on the top floor of the beautiful Powerscourt Townhouse Centre, it’s a lovely place to spend an afternoon. Come browse the sparkling things, have brunch in the Pepper Pot Cafe and then grab a drink in one of the gorgeous bars on South William Street.
Once your piece is dispatched the estimated delivery times are as follows:
Ireland: 3-5 working days.
UK: 5-7 working days.
Europe: 5-7 working days.
USA: 7-10 working days.
Australia: 10-12 working days.
Rest of the World: 10-12 working days.