We understand that knowing the exact ring size of your loved one or even for yourself can be challenging. Knowing the most common ring size can help you make your choice. The average ring size for women is 7 to 8, and the average ring size for men is 9 to 10.
Choosing the perfect ring is the hard part, so we’ve made confirming your ring size simple. Optin to our Chupi Community marketing and in return, we will send you one of our compostable ring sizers absolutely free. If you’re already subscribed, you will receive an email to redeem your free ring sizer. Click here to learn more
How to find your ring size using the Chupi Ring Sizer
- Make sure you use the correct finger on the correct hand. The fingers on our dominant hand are often larger than on the non-dominant hand - measure the exact finger the ring will be worn on.
- Put the end of the ring sizer through the “buckle”. Slowly pull it through until you have a large sized ring that you can easily put onto the finger.
- Put the ring sizer over the chosen finger and gently pull it tighter until you have the correct size.
- The measured ring size to use is the one on the inside of the buckle of the ring sizer.
- The correct size should allow the ring sizer to move over the knuckle without too much effort.
- If the gauge on the ring sizer shows a point between two sizes, use the larger one. It is better that a ring is a fraction too big, than too small.
- Measure twice make once - check size in the morning vs evening as the ring size will fluctuate over the day. If you do this over a day or two you can get the average size.
We make our rings in UK/US sizes only. The chart below will help you match your measurements to your US/UK size.
Important notes for finding the perfect ring size:
- Make a fist with your hand - Does it feel constricted? Loosen the buckle!
- You want to be able to remove your ring with a slight resistance at the knuckle (a bit of a wobble) but to slide on and off easily.
- The flail test: if you flail your hand in a panic, does your sizer feel loose? Is it shifting from side to side on your finger?
- Measuring millimetres? - We advise that you use a piece of paper to measure mm against a ruler - a piece of string usually comes out too small!
- Measuring Diameter - measure inside to inside and widest point as per picture below (Tool 3).
How to read our Ring Sizer:
We know that finding your perfect ring size can be challenging. Follow these simple steps to make sure that your precious piece arrives to you in the perfect size.
- With the numbers facing out, slip the tip of the ring sizer through the slot.
- Place the ring sizer on your finger and carefully pull to read your size.
- The ring should fit your ring finger comfortably: snug enough so it won’t slip off, but loose enough that you can wiggle it over your knuckle.
The Chupi Digital Ring Sizer
Choosing the perfect ring is the hard part, so we want to make checking your ring size easy. We have developed a Digital Ring Sizer, which helps you find your ring size in seconds. Find your ring size using the Digital Ring Sizer here.
If you have any questions regarding choosing the perfect ring size, please contact our brilliant Customer Experience team on email@example.com.